Thank you for considering sharing your work on the Hampshire Wedding Club journal and social media.
Please find our submissions requirements here – which you can also print out and use as a checklist. Please note that we cannot accept submissions not meeting these specifications.
We have created an online form to make it so easy for you to submit to us, you can find it here.
- Images (including biography image) must be sized at: 800px wide at 72dpi
- Your biography image must be portrait, please don’t submit your logo for this one (we would like to see your face)
- Please no logos, watermarks or borders please
- Please no collaged images
- Images should ideally be submitted using dropbox link, this makes the life of the HWC much easier. There are however alternatives, any questions please email Tasha here.
- Ensure the folder you send is not restricted so that we can rename and move this folder.
Please do not add any zipped files
- Editorial/wedding image folders must have the following title:
- Couple name & photographers name, or shoot title & photographers name
- Content image folders must have the following title:
- Post title, overall subject and your name
When you are ready
When everything is complete, and you have pressed submit on the form.
Simply email your Dropbox link to Tasha using this link.
- Content should be original to our business — written by you
- Posts should be between 300 and 500 words
- Posts should ideally include actionable tips and guidance. Any templates, tutorials, and checklists you can provide alongside your content would be fantastic
- The bio you provide should be 100-150 words
- Ensure you credit all outside sources. Ensure you include any links in the relevant part of the form
- We reserve the right to edit, partially or completely, every submission. This includes headlines and sub-headings
The Hampshire Wedding Club will run a series of mostly topics, you can see them below. These will provide a structure and flow to all the blog posts, training, and events. We would love to work with you on any of the topics, and we can’t wait to hear what you would like to submit. For clarification, and internal topics is for suppliers and members of the club and an external topic is something we will involve couples in. Any questions, do please let me know.
Founder, The Hampshire Wedding Club