Why join the Hampshire Wedding Club?
- Do you know what you EXCEL at?
- How are you UNIQUE?
- How do you add VALUE?
- What are your VALUES?
- How do you invoke ACTION?
- Why should people EMOTIONALLY invest in your business
- How you SEDUCE your clients?
- How do you foster the TRUST of couples?
- How you can enhance the online space taken up by the Hampshire Wedding Industry. How do you can add value? Making it beautiful, professional and inspiring?
- How you can add to the BRAND that is the HAMPSHIRE wedding industry?
- What GOODWILL do you add to your industry?
- How do you foster the TRUST of suppliers?
Why is this important? Because answering these questions highlight your talents, abilities and industry commitment. When you engage on these levels. You will inspire, provide wisdom and offer a unique security provided nowhere else.
Being aware and demonstrating these skills with your business will do one thing. Create the all-important KNOW, LIKE and TRUST connection.
With the Hampshire Wedding Club, we are creating a platform for you to show all this and more. These things I know for sure:
- We are in an industry that has a constant demand for our services
- We are in an industry that has constant pricing complications. These price complications create price wars. Which in turn impact the margins we are able to create
- We are in an industry undermined by the invention of the Facebook sales page
- Being in such a noisy space it is hard to show simple beautiful work, without a hook or sales vacuum
- Without a pioneering approach. We will lose our ability to communicate with the next generations
- That saying the same thing as everyone else is saying, simply adds to the noise. Which in turn restricts our creative thinking, the impact we have and in turn the energy we have in our business
We can create an alternative that will:
- Highlight the emotional, functional and rational considerations couples should consider, alongside price
- Offers exceptional, engaging value. Creating an environment to celebrate what we do and offer
- Not defuse into other industries. Because the HWC is a total, inclusive, cohesive “Hampshire Wedding Experience”.
- Compel loyalty, and a reason to buy
- Create a space that is accessible to our target market of buyers
- Meet the online needs and focus of the next generations
- Create a strategic presence, highlighting what we need, on our terms, in our words
- Trigger a change of attitude in the industry, and show why couples MUST come along for the ride
- Show our human side, celebrating our creative vulnerabilities and values. This will, in turn, relax us and enable us to reach beyond our self-imposed limitations
- Seize our future, breaking out of the attitude that head to head combat wins
- Focus on what could be, not what is
- Look at who our current non-customers are, learn out to engage them and unlock all its potential
- Not rely on traditional marketing methods. But, create an experience online that in itself becomes our marketing.
- Ignoring industry restrictions, our boundaries become as fluid as our imagination
- Be so compelling, that anyone who sees it or tries it can’t help but rave
- Help to make it clear the price is not the only deciding factor
- Not use the approach that competition is not the only benchmark
- Unlock our creativity. Then promote it and the abilities that arise from identifying it.
- Provide a beautiful and enticing image-driven platform that will inspire and engage
- Put the fresh air back into our industry
- Identify what we do to limit demand, and overcome it together
- Create together the conditions to enable couples to discover for themselves something simple. The need for change, without us telling them
- Leverage the hard to impact SEO and online presence we can’t do as individuals, but that we can impact as a group
What this is not and what it is not doing
- A way of me lining my own pocket. I pay my monthly subscription in the same way the other members do. I have done so for nearly a year now.
- An exercise to promote Ikonworks
- An elaborate plan to end the need for wedding fayres, showcases or open days. Quite the opposite, we would love to feature your events on our social media platforms. (we request that as a minimum you invest in a standard list entry agreement)
- Another elaborate plan to end regional wedding blogs or regional magazines. Either those wedding focussed, or with wedding supplements. On the contrary, we would like to work with you on a mutually beneficial basis
- A way of impacting preferred supplier lists or recommended supplier lists
Follow us on social media here:
HAMPSHIRE SUPPLIERS SUBSCRIBE FOR OCCASIONAL EXCITING UPDATES, INDUSTRY INSPIRATION, MORE EVENTS AND TIPS!