A podcast I saved, and have now listened to countless times. This is Melyssa Griffin talking to Dr Michael Gervais, and it is utterly outstanding.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE…
- How to create your own personal philosophy (in 25 words or less).
- The difference between “deep work” and “skill work” – and why it should matter to all of us.
- How “What If?” styles of thinking is dangerously holding us back (and what Michael says is an even better strategy to try instead).
- The 3 key things we need to train in order to succeed and become our best selves.
- The strategies Michael has fearlessly taken to achieve a level of high performance in himself.
We thought you would like these related posts
BLOG FOR US
A really simple form to use to submit your blog post for the Journal – beautiful, collaborative and curated content for the modern Hampshire wedding supplier.
WE NEED TO BELONG…
Read a brilliant article by HWC Advisor, Laura Payne-Stanley. How finding your tribe can accelerate your business growth.
SUBMIT A REAL WEDDING
Show the Hampshire Wedding Club couples your stunning work, and submit a real wedding to the blog.
From book clubs, to Cafe Sessions, to monthly panel events and workshops with extraordinary specialists, we literally have it all. Find out more here;