Eddie and Vicki chat to wedding photographer and coach to the wedding industry, Faye Cornhill.
Faye is an expert on showing people how to price properly, they talk to her all about the thorny issue of pricing and charging what you’re worth. It’s a really interesting chat which they know you’re going to get so much out of.
They talk about the following:
- How should a brand new photographer on how they go about pricing their services?
- Advice to photographers who are struggling to charge what they need to.
- Whether it’s important for photographers to keep an eye on what other local photographers are charging
- What should you do when you feel like everyone is cheaper than you and clients keep saying you’re too expensive?
- Tips on managing finances?
And lots more! We really hope you find this episode useful.
We thought you would like these related posts
BLOG FOR US
A really simple form to use to submit your blog post for the Journal – beautiful, collaborative and curated content for the modern Hampshire wedding supplier.
WE NEED TO BELONG…
Read a brilliant article by HWC Advisor, Laura Payne-Stanley. How finding your tribe can accelerate your business growth.
SUBMIT A REAL WEDDING
Show the Hampshire Wedding Club couples your stunning work, and submit a real wedding to the blog.
From book clubs, to Cafe Sessions, to monthly panel events and workshops with extraordinary specialists, we literally have it all. Find out more here;